Excelerate your performance
Reducing costs is no longer enough. Quality, outcomes and evidence need to become driving forces in supply decisions. Excelerate, a provider-led, clinically integrated supply chain solution, has established a sustainable approach based upon quality decisions leading to supply chain savings.
We use evidence-based clinical outcomes to select medical products. Excelerate’s innovative approach to clinical supply chain management, driven by physician experts and cutting-edge data, guides health systems through their transformational process to achieve physician alignment and reduce clinical variation to ensure lower costs. Fostering clinical alignment between physicians and supply chain delivers significant savings to our members.
What Excelerate does for its members
Excelerate is a committed portfolio model where best-in-class contract decisions are based on clinical evidence and data to achieve significant cost savings, especially in difficult-to-manage, high-cost physician preference items.
Elevate Physician Engagement
Peer-to-peer physician engagement from world-class providers allows physicians to learn from one another about the latest clinical evidence and best practices in care delivery. Excelerate connects subject matter physicians with peers of similar expertise, ensuring that all parties have deep knowledge of their specific fields of practice.
Cutting-edge analytics tools and clinical utilization insights that help members to make product decisions based on supply chain and outcomes data.
High-touch consultative services that guide members through every step of their supply chain operations transformation.
Become an Excelerate member
Health care is changing. Change with it. Excelerate is built on the strength of three industry leaders: Cleveland Clinic, OhioHealth and Vizient. Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center with a 165-acre main campus near downtown Cleveland, 11 regional hospitals and more than 150 outpatient locations. OhioHealth is a network of 10 hospitals and 200+ ambulatory sites spanning a 47-county area and has been serving its communities since 1891. Vizient is the nation's largest member-owned health care services company with market-leading contract expertise, robust data analytics and knowledge that spans the continuum of care.
Join a growing list of organizations who are adopting this groundbreaking supply-chain-solution sourcing model and achieving an average savings of greater than 15%–20% while upholding high levels of clinical care.
Become an Excelerate supplier
Improving patient outcomes — together. When your company becomes part of the Excelerate portfolio, you’ll gain the insights of decision makers at health care systems across the nation — people who want to decrease variation to improve efficiency and the quality of care they deliver.
Excelerate uses clinical and utilization data to evaluate products that deliver the best outcomes and value to Excelerate members.
Excelerate your knowledge
Learn more, become more. Facing mounting pressures and continual change, health care systems need innovative sourcing models to sustain success in the new world of value-based care. View information about how Excelerate is changing health care.
- Valley Health System saves more than $1M with Excelerate’s cardiac book of business.
- Promedica Health saves $5M with Excelerate’s cardiovascular and total joint service lines.
- Data-driven decision making to supply chain assesses clinical and financial outcomes.
- Physician engagement in contracting and utilization decisions improve performance and cost management.
Stay up to date on Excelerate, the achievements of its members and the latest developments in provider-led, physician-engaged sourcing. For media inquiries, please contact us.
- 12/18/2017DHR Health Selects Excelerate as its GPO to Reduce Supply Variation and Ensure Quality Patient CareRead more
- 2/28/2017Valley Health Expands Relationship with ExcelerateRead more
- 1/12/2017Temple University Health System joins Excelerate for Value-Based Clinical PortfolioRead more
- 9/15/2016St. Luke’s Hospital Joins Excelerate for Its Cardiac Physician Contract PortfolioRead more
- 7/28/2016Excelerate and Cleveland Clinic to Present on Physician Engaged Sourcing at AHRMM 2016 ConferenceRead more
- 6/21/2016Valley Health System Joins Excelerate For Its Physician Preference Sourcing PortfolioRead more
- 3/7/2016Good Samaritan Hospital Joins Excelerate For Access To Their Physician Preference PortfoliosRead more
- 2/22/2016OhioHealth joins EXCELERATE for access to Its Enhanced Clinically-Vetted Contract PortfolioRead more
- 1/25/2017Physician preference: Making meaningful use of data for physicians PublicationRead more
- 9/19/2016Physician preference: Aligned, in line or out of the line?Read more
- 7/1/2016Physician preference, Supply Chain matters for patient, industry HealthRead more
- 2/1/2016Physician-Engaged SourcingRead more
Take the next step. To learn more about Excelerate – or to inquire about becoming a member or supplier – please fill out the form below.