Excelerate your performance
Reducing costs is no longer enough. Quality, outcomes and evidence need to become driving forces in supply decisions. Excelerate, a provider-led, physician-engaged sourcing model and its "patients first" focus, has established a sustainable approach based upon quality decisions leading to supply chain savings.
We use evidence-based clinical outcomes to select medical products. Fostering clinical alignment between physicians and supply chain delivers significant savings to our members. We achieve all this while always putting the patient first.
Three reasons why Excelerate is different
We deliver to members the best of both worlds: clinical excellence and supply chain savings. Excelerate attains these goals by:
Executing data-driven, best-in-class contracts.
Members have access to the most competitively priced agreements with the most favorable terms and conditions.
Providing peer-to-peer physician engagement that fosters clinical alignment.
Decision support based on real-world data encourages physician buy-in for true culture change.
Offering supply utilization guidelines that decrease clinical variation.
Proprietary guidelines increase standardization and efficiency while reducing waste.
Become an Excelerate member
Health care is changing. Change with it. Excelerate is built on the strength of two industry leaders. The Cleveland Clinic is renowned for clinical excellence and physician-engaged sourcing while Vizient is the nation's largest member-owned health care services company with market-leading contract expertise, robust data analytics and knowledge that spans the continuum of care.
Join a growing list of organizations who are adopting this groundbreaking sourcing model and achieving an average savings of greater than 20% while upholding high levels of clinical care.
Become an Excelerate supplier
Improving patient outcomes – together. When your company becomes part of the Excelerate portfolio, you'll gain the insights of decision makers at health care systems across the nation – people who want to decrease variation to improve efficiency and the quality of care they deliver.
Excelerate uses clinical and utilization data to evaluate medical products that deliver the best outcomes and value to Excelerate members.
Excelerate your knowledge
Learn more, become more. Facing mounting pressures and continual change, health care systems need innovative sourcing models to sustain success in the new world of value-based care. View information about how Excelerate is changing health care.
- Valley Health System saves more than $1M with Excelerate’s cardiac book of business.
- Promedica Health saves $5M with Excelerate’s cardiovascular and total joint service lines.
- Data-driven decision making to supply chain assesses clinical and financial outcomes.
- Physician engagement in contracting and utilization decisions improve performance and cost management.
Stay up to date on Excelerate, the achievements of its members and the latest developments in provider-led, physician-engaged sourcing. For media inquiries, please contact us.
- 2/28/17 Valley Health Expands Relationship with ExcelerateRead more
- 1/12/17 Temple University Health System joins Excelerate for Value-Based Clinical PortfolioRead more
- 9/15/16 St. Luke’s Hospital Joins Excelerate for Its Cardiac Physician Contract PortfolioRead more
- 7/28/16 Excelerate and Cleveland Clinic to Present on Physician Engaged Sourcing at AHRMM 2016 ConferenceRead more
- 6/21/16 Valley Health System Joins Excelerate For Its Physician Preference Sourcing PortfolioRead more
- 3/7/16 Good Samaritan Hospital Joins Excelerate For Access To Their Physician Preference PortfoliosRead more
- 2/22/16 OhioHealth joins EXCELERATE for access to Its Enhanced Clinically-Vetted Contract PortfolioRead more
- 1/25/17 Physician preference: Making meaningful use of data for physicians PublicationRead more
- 9/19/16 Physician preference: Aligned, in line or out of the line?Read more
- 7/1/16 Physician preference, Supply Chain matters for patient, industry HealthRead more
- 2/1/16 Physician-Engaged SourcingRead more
- 10/1/15 Shared Success, Simrit SanduRead more
Take the next step. To learn more about Excelerate – or to inquire about becoming a member or supplier – please fill out the form below.